Using the ultrasonic cleaner:
- Fill the vessel with liquid, tap water is generally good enough
- Optionally add a small amount of dish washing liquid to the water
- Turn the power switch on at the rear of the unit
- Optionally turn on the heater of the unit, left side of the control panel
- Place parts to be cleaned on the metal basket and lower into the liquid, if needed, put small rubber-parts between basket and vessel to avoid noise.
- Turn on the ultrasonic emitter, right side of the control panel
- Maximum continuous cleaning time 15 minutes, then 3 minutes break
- For best results it is advisable to turn over the parts in the basket at fiveish minute intervals.
- Remove parts
- Turn off the unit
- Remove the liquid
- Clean the cleaner
For cleaning smaller parts you can place them in a small plastic container with thin walls, like a disposable plastic mug. Then fill the cleaner with water and the mug with whatever cleaning liquid you need and place in the water. This way you don't soil the cleaner.